TRAVEL CLINIC AT GATEWAY CHEMIST
We now have a fully qualified pharmacist who can give travel immunisation jabs, please call us for further information.
FLU JABS AT GATEWAY CHEMIST
We are now doing both NHS & Private Flu Jabs:
- FREE NHS FLU JABS are available for all patients that belong to a GP surgery in Barnet and are either over 65 years of age or have certain medical conditions such as Asthma (on preventer inhalers), Diabetes, and others. Please check with us for eligibility.
- PRIVATE FLU JABS are available for £15.00 per person.
The Jabs are available for all persons 18 years and above, who are not eligible for free NHS jabs.
AND Free Pneumonia Jab
- For the first year, we are also authorised to inoculate expecting women!
- We have special rates for company employees (10 people or more).
- Our Jabs will contain the Avian Flu strain plus two other flu strains and stocks will arrive on 20/9/2011.
Please call or email us book now in order to avoid disappointment.
Our pharmacist Jack Hikmet is now authorised under Patient Group Direction to supply Erectile Dysfunction(ED) medication directly to the public.Patients will have to be between the ages of 30 to 65,present themselves personally in the pharmacy to fill in a short questionnaire and have their blood pressure measured. The drugs involved are: Viagra, Cialis & Levitra.